BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Autumn H.
Huntsville, AL
Oh dELiA's...
I always love going in here because everything is so cutesy, but it is definitely not age-appropriate for me. One time a group of boys were "checking me out" at the mall, then one of them said, "no dude, she has a dELiA's bag, she's jailbait." I was 19.
But for preteens and young teens, this is a darling little store.
I think they temporarily went out of business though, as they were selling everything on their website. They now have a "coming soon" banner on their homepage, so we'll see.
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Great for YOUNG teens. Older teens and young adults the sizing can get tricky. I find that it's on the smaller side so really be mindful of the sizing chart. I have younger, teen cousins that are able to find things they love but the sizes range from piece to piece. I used to shop here regularly in middle school and loved it. I'd recommend it for younger teens!
Taryn B.
Kennett Sq, PA
Really cute close. Though they don't stand out. The material is cheap and don't last for long. I can find much higher quality at other stores. Also the sizing is never right for me. However, if your looking for an cheap, quick place to get some cute close, Delia's could work. Not my favorite, though. Check out Hollister or Anerican Eagle, instead.
Angela F.
Raleigh, NC
I used to order clothes and even shoes from Delia's all the time. They have stuff that's fashionable, not bleeding edge so you will never look ridiculous wearing their clothes. I have never seen one of their shops and had always ordered from their magazine. If you are ordering remember that they tend to run slightly small since they're geared towards thin teenagers, and make sure you take a very close look at how the clothes are modeled. Other than that they have great service.
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I think Delia's is aimed for the younger crowd.. I used to buy from them a lot when I was in my mid-late teens.. Now that I'm in my 30's not so much, but I did make a purchase last year when shopping for some maxi dresses and skirts. All the skirts were REALLY long, to the point where I couldn't walk without tripping! I'm not short by any means so I thought that was kind of strange.. I'd order from them again, but only the sale items, I don't think the quality is worth much.
Vandita S.
I used to like delia's for their flannels and graphic tee's. I still have one of the flannels and continue wearing it to this day (I got it in 6th grade and I'm in college now--I haven't grown much). Their newer clothes aren't really appealing to me and the prices are kind of high for things you could find at forever 21 for similar quality
Caitlan P.
They have really cute clothes but are extremely overpriced. Compared to other stores on the market, however, they aren't that unique. You can buy similar clothes at much lower prices at other stores. This store is also disappointing because all of their clothes run very small, so plus size girls unfortunately cannot really shop there.
Glory A.
I think their quality is poor. This store is one of those that I never had good luck with for the most part the clothes are of poor quality. who wants to buy an item that after one wash looks old and/ or faded? I sure do not. I would not recommend this store nor do I shop there after noticing how things looked after the first use,
Sheri L.
Newton , NJ
Very highly priced for what it is. the clothes are not made of qualty material. if shopping in their store you are harrassed and guilted into buying something. the sizing is terrible and inaccurate. and the denim sizing system changed and they no longer carry "larger" sizes in store. sad .
Jackie H.
Columbia , SC
I hate this store. It is way overpriced and the selection is so limited. More for younger middle school teenagers, but even when I was younger I didn't like it. I feel like all they have is a wall full of corny t-shirts with weird sayings and pictures. Not a fan. It is way overpriced, I wouldn't mind if i was a cheaper younger style fashion store, but its way too expensive for a shirt that should be five dollars.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Have they gone out of business?
Rachel A.
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Crystal H.
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?