BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Shelbi  N.
They are always up to date with styles but not the kind I prefer. Now if I want just one item of clothing that does match what trend is going on, I will go here.
Shiloh M.
Venice, FL
Great store for kids in middle school and high school. Really cute clothes especially the dresses. The prices are a little high though. Overall it's a nice store.
Taylor O.
Louisville, KY
They have cute clothes, but if they are not on sale, they are too expensive. Also, there are not many stores near, so I have to shop online and pay for shipping.
Michelle P.
Hillsboro, TN
This as a decent store for the tween-teen generations. I used to shop here all the time when I was in high school. I tend to think they are over priced, however.
Taylor F.
I feel like this store is targeted toward teenagers only. I've shopped their before but their prices are quite high compared to other stores similar to this one.
Ramanjeet K.
Towson, MD
I have a very small frame so, I was very glad when I found my graduation dress here! Everyone complimented me! It was cute, stylish and had some lace detailing!
Sydney C.
Mason, OH
I've gotten a few pieces of clothing from this store, and even though they look so cute in the catalog the quality isn't the best for the price. This is a shame considering how nice their clothing could be.
Brittany L.
Lilburn, GA
Clothes are so expensive. They are made to fit tiny bodies. Even their XL sizes are tiny. Definitely not made for someone with curves. The only advantage to this store is the helpful staff and the designs.
Natalie Z.
I used to shop here, but the clothes are really flimsy. They do not last long and get worn out. I don't think they are very stylish either because they mainly carry graphic tees. Their denim fits weird also.
Lauren K.
This store does has really cute clothing. Unfortunately the quality is horrible. I have had shirts from there that have ripped within the first wear. Also, everything is so over priced for the quality.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Have they gone out of business?
Rachel A.
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Crystal H.
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?