BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Mallory N.
Columbia, TN
I love a lot of delias clothes while i still feel that a lot of their clothes are based for a younger audience than my college age group although still are some good finds.
Kt H.
Laurel, MD
The clothes and accessories at Delia's are cute, but the quality is sub-par at best. For the price you have to pay, you might as well just save a little and shop at Forever21!
Tori G.
Discovery bay , CA
I like this store for certain things. Funny t-shirts and some dresses are a yes, but I mostly don't shop for anything else there, it is geared towards people younger then me.
Glamour G.
I love their clothes, shoes purses and accessories. They have whatever you need to put a cute outfit together. The quality of their clothes have also been excellent so far.
ba n.
Used to be amazing and had great style with quality fabrics and decent prices. Now they still have the same price for cheaper clothing and ordinary, not so great clothing. I've definitely seen this store deteriorate over the years.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Cute for teenagers, but a bit overpriced and nothing particularly unusual. The clothing isn't very good quality - you'll have to wear camis under a good portion of the shirts.
Sophie G.
I am a teenager, which I think is the age group directed at delia's. They have pretty cheap stuff, but it's kind of trendy and looks like they are trying a little too hard.
Bailee B.
I used to love this store when I was a teenager, but it sort of has gone down hill since then. Still has some decent stuff but is slowly clothing in a lot of locations.
Casey W.
I really loved Delia's jean selection. The fit was perfect, and the styles were really nice. They had some really good clearance sales as they were closing the stores.
Jessica D.
I always wanted to like delias when I was a teenager but I never got into it. they have some cute clothes but nothing that was my style or even in my budget at the time.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Have they gone out of business?
Rachel A.
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Crystal H.
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?