BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
I love delias! They have really cute clothes and the prices are very reasonable. I used to wait for the ad to come in the mail just to see what they had new. One of my favorite places to go.
Sarah Mae  N.
Troy, NY
I love the store because it always have really cute designs and adorable trends. Some articles of clothing can be pricey but it depends on what you are there for. I love their cute T's!
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
My favorite part about Delia's is the customer experience. If you go to a great store you'll get to be helped by the best employees who really want to help you find your perfect outfit.
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
Great place to shop for teens since there wasn't a Delias in my state I shopped online. Their prices vary and they offered a variety of items. I'm really sad that they closed the stores.
Adrienne L.
Southgate, MI
Delia's has grown up quite a bit, but I feel that they are too expensive for the quality of their clothing. I bought a coat from here and the buttons came off in less than a month.
lisa s.
Tumwater, WA
My daughter really liked shopping here but she is twelve. The sizes are definitely teen sizes so everything runs super small. Its also very trendy but quality compares to a forever 21.
Keiandra M.
I really enjoyed shopping here when i was in the 9th and 10th grade but it grew out of my style selection quick after those phases... Those clothes were great quality while they lasted
Neda M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
They always had fun t-shirts when i was in college---there was the visual perception one of two girls which from far away looked like a skull and the one where it was ribs...fun and cute...
Ashira V.
lewis center
I love the clothing from this store. The clothing is good although a bit expensive and it seems to made to fit for petite girls so their sizing is off a little bit for taller girls.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
I shopped here before I had babies =) Loved this store while I was in High School. They carried clothing that was cuter than local stores. The clothing is cute…but a little pricey.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Have they gone out of business?
Rachel A.
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Crystal H.
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?