BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
April G.
Clinton, PA
I was a big fan of this store when I was in high school, but now the prices are way to high and the clothes are really cheaply made and not all that great. Plus, I think they are going out of business.
Hope V.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Delia's is more of a trip down memory lane than anything else. .It was the place to be as a teenager. But the clothes are poorly made and don't last long. The styles aren't as fun as they used to be.
Janie R.
I heard this place is now out of business, but it was certainly one of my favorites growing up even though certain items were certainly overpriced, It had great graphic tees and beautiful dresses !
Caroline P.
They constantly send you with spam emails. Avoid signing up. There is a reason they went out of business. Cheap clothes at insane prices and they aren't even that flattering. Avoid at all costs!
Katie G.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Used to love shopping from here. But the clothes fall apart after one wash and are cheaply made, so definitely wouldn't recommend spending $20 for a tshirt that falls apart after wearing it once...
Bianca B.
The clothes in the catalog are cuter then the ones they actually have in stores, I find the quality isn't as good as it used to be a couple of years ago, their prices are not competitive as well.
Sarah M.
For the most part I didn't really shop here too much. This was because the clothes were so expensive and not worth the price. But the jeans are amazing. When they go on aleni always buy a few.
Mayara G.
Homestead, FL
Their clothing is very limited. The prices are pretty good, but you really have to look out for that special piece. I feel like I'm shopping for my teenage self whenever I step into the store!
Merlly Z.
I used to shop at Delia's when I was younger, however, I can no longer find items that attract my eye. I guess they are in the market for a younger crowd. It can be pricey in some items also.
Karson L.
Kingston, TN
I loved Delia's! It was one of the only stores I would actually find cute clothes in and then they shut it down at the mall. I bought a dress there for a homecoming event and everyone loved it!
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Have they gone out of business?
Rachel A.
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Crystal H.
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?