BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Dana D.
I used to LOVE delias jeans and swore by them for years, but they have changed the fabric and cheapened them and they just don't fit the same anymore. i will still shop here for cute shoes and boots in the fall tho!
April G.
Alamo, TX
Girls!! This store is like your dream closet, they literally have everything that you are looking for. From shoes to a little cute dress. They are also great for those mommies that have teenagers, awesome store!
Taryn G.
I used to love this store when i was younger but a few yeaera ago they got rid Delias in my local mall & i havn't been hear one since! I remember it was a little on the pricey side but i loves everything i got :)
ambyr g.
Arlington, TX
I am nto a fan of Delia's because I got a three month long run around about a sweater that I ordered online. Eventually I gave up and demanded my money to be returned. I believe this store is closing though.
Claire P.
Buffalo, MN
I used to be in love with this store, but looking back at some clothes I have from there.. Their stuff is pretty low quality and I recall paying 30 dollars for some of the shirts I got from there. I'm not surprised they closed, but if they're really coming back I hope the prices are better.
Jalisa M.
Hampton, VA
This store is pretty much catering to teenagers but they have some nice items for young adults. The price however seems very high. The clothes look very chic especially the jeans and they have awesome t-shirts*
Mackenzie L.
Hilliard, OH
I like this store but the clothes are way overpriced and I have probably only bough things when they were on sale. Their clothes are in style but you can find similar things for a better price somewhere else
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
I used to love Delias as a teen. then they got really expensive and we could no longer afford them except for an Xmas pressie or something. It is sad that they are going out of business but if they weren't charging so much then maybe they would have stayed in the game
April G.
Clinton, PA
I was a big fan of this store when I was in high school, but now the prices are way to high and the clothes are really cheaply made and not all that great. Plus, I think they are going out of business.
Carmen E.
Hopkinsville, KY
I miss being able to scout these clothes! But I found that the older I got (and obviously not able to wear them at my age) that I could find the same thing or something similar in another store for cheaper. there isn't anything in it that is really "exclusive" to them anymore.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Have they gone out of business?
Rachel A.
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Crystal H.
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?