BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Nou L.
They always had cute stuff there. Like someone else commented, I sometimes feel like the store is geared towards tweens/teenagers. It is a little bit overpriced also. You can find similar items elsewhere for a better price.
Kaylee G.
Bethlehem, PA
The styles are getting more up to date and the fabrics used are of better varieties than ones they've used in the past. It's a great store to stop by if there is a sale going on, otherwise the prices are unnecessarily high.
Nj W.
Its so sad that they went out of business. But that sale was AMAZE! They were on the pricey side (which is why they are closing down) , but the clothing was usually of good quality. I hope they can make a comeback soon.
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
I used to love Delias when I was in Jr./High school. Some of the styles are still cute, but they are made for much narrower figures. The quality of the clothes isn't great and the prices are a bit high for what you get.
Olivia H.
I ordered from here a couple times in high school. They're so overpriced for what you get. Some of the items I bought fell apart after being washed. You can similar items from Sears or kohls or something for much cheaper.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
They have cute clothes at reasonable prices; but I think the only thing that I have that's a con is that sometimes their clothes come apart or ruin easily. So I kind of have to debate the balance of prices vs quality.
Irina L.
Townsend, DE
I love deLiAs it was my go to when I was in high school! They have super cute clothes and jewelry. They are a little on the pricey side but there clothes last for awhile. Great place to go shopping for a teenage girl!
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Tbh i used to love this store growing up but as i got older i realize how low quality the clothes are the only time ill actually go in the store is for occassionable shoes or if i just need some new panties and bras
Meredith C.
Waco, TX
I was impressed with this store around the age of 15 but their clothes aren't the best quality, and were over priced. Only good thing about this store is that if you try on a pair of jeans, you get $10 to the store.
April G.
Alamo, TX
Girls!! This store is like your dream closet, they literally have everything that you are looking for. From shoes to a little cute dress. They are also great for those mommies that have teenagers, awesome store!
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Have they gone out of business?
Rachel A.
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Crystal H.
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?