BY DELIA*S

dELiA*s
  • "cute clothes but nothing that stands out or exclusive to them I can find just about the same thing for less at other stores," in 22 reviews
  • " Delias has really cute stuff but alot of it is way over priced but its stuff you wont find at walmart so its worth a look" in 13 reviews
  • "While this store isn't really appropriate for anyone out of high school, I've had two pairs of their jeans since I visited a store in the 8th grade (I'm a junior in college now) and I still have them - they're sturdy and comfortable and they still look great after all these years." in 11 reviews
  • "Don't get me wrong they have very cute clothes but I really dislike there pricing with there items feel like that could improve !" in 9 reviews
  • "My favorite thing to buy from delia's is their dresses- they can be a little pricey but they are so cute!" in 8 reviews
Francisca G.
Staten Island, NY
I think this store is cute for young girls . I'm 36 so for me personally its not for me. I think they have cute clothes for teens an young ladies . I think they are a little pricey . Pros are they have stores in different locations in different malls. The cons are the are in my opinion clothing fro young girls and young ladies.
Laurel W.
Lubbock, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1

clothes are very young and cheap. there's a reason they went out of business in the first place. clothes are also very priced up to seem like a good deal but even on sale it's not worth it. Save your money because these things are tacky and cheap and not stylish
Maria R.
Over priced. point blank period. I hate to say that because they do have some cute things but I haven't even shopped here since I was still in school. You can go to Forever 21 and find cuter clothes for half the price and get more bang for your buck.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
dELiA*s is a great store with beautiful clothes. Their products aren't expensive and they have great quality. The one that we had in our mall closed down so now I have to order all of my products.
Ashley C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
3 stars for the nostalgia. Oh how I used to love this store!! They were the home of the BEST graphic tees, I couldn't wait to go to the mall just to see what Delia*s had that was new, because I pretty much owned every graphic tee I liked. The prices were great at the time, their pieces were super affordable. The jewelry, while costume, was still pretty well made, the socks, shoes and other clothes were also all very well made. I remember they were the only place I could find super flared jeans, because in the late 90's- early 2000's, those were the only jeans I wanted to wear. But, like most other stores that were big in the 90's, as the years have gone on, quality has diminished- and it shows. Yeah, they still have great graphic tees, but there is also a lot of cheap looking, poor quality pieces to be found. They might be "trendy" but they're really isolating buyers who aren't into fringe, lace, barely there fabric, cropped shirts- and shorts so short one wrong move could cause a "wardrobe malfunction." Sizing seems pretty standard at least, for the market they aim to reach, it's just too bad they fell victim to the times and the quality of what they sell has diminished.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 1
They're semi cute clothes nothing amazing and their sizing dont go up to fit other sized women. Not to mention they're expensive for such horrible fabric. All the clothes i used to get always shreds or tears. Ugh never again.
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I enjoyed shopping at this store. They had a wide variety of clothing, and often ran sales. The location in my mall went out of business, but I would visit again if another location were to reopen near me.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I use to order clothes from deLiA's store. They have expensive clothes, but you could catch things on sale there. I just hate that they were so expensive. The clothes are very cute for teenagers. I bought me a dress from there when I was a teenager. But some of the clothes are a little inappropriate for teens. Maybe when they are in their late teens and early 20's. Not all of their clothes are expensive. I guess some is too expensive for teens. You can find some things that is not that much. It has been a long time since I have been on there though. But their clothes are very pretty. My daughter would love them.
Elizabeth M.
Old Town, ME
This store I owe a 3, while I was in middle school this was the ONE store that I always went too, I still get the catalogs. I feel like the clothing is adorable and what a pre teen is looking for BUT some of the items I remember purchasing would always fall apart. The buttons on my winter coat (which frankly the material of the coat was just not good) fell off within a week or two of wearing it. Than again its been what three years since I've purchased anything from Delia's AND I still have a pair of white capris and high waisted shorts that I still wear. The prices I paid here were kind of ridiculous considering the cheap material, still this place earns a three because no matter how many times there was an issue with the clothes I had purchased, it will always be an old favorite of mine!
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
I remember finding out about this as a teen in junior high. I was reading one of the teen magazines and found info about delias saying to call this # to get a catalog mailed. So I signed up and when the catalog came I fell in love with all of the cute styles and different clothes they had including shoes! Some of the items had deals or sales and some of the itmes were moderately priced. I was a bit worried about the sizing since you have to guess and hope it fit like other clothes, since every brand fits differently, but you can return it for a different size if its wrong. I have gotten a few cute outfits and shoes off of here and they were great quality. Definitely would recommend to friends family and strangers!
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Have they gone out of business?
Rachel A.
Are the jeans there fairly priced?
Crystal H.
Why is everything so over priced and yet the quality of all of things is not that great? Is it just me?
Sammi R.
Stevens Point, WI
What other store would you compare dELiA*s to?
Bianca H.
New Jersey
Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?