dELiA*s
dELiA*s
By dELiA*s
Bianca H.
New Jersey

Does anyone else feel that this store is starting to attract younger girls? or am i just getting old?

Laurilyn V.
Laurilyn V.
San Francisco, CA
2 years, 6 months ago
Agreed
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
3 years ago
I totally agree. The store has definitely changed their dynamic.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
3 years, 1 month ago
I feel that too and I'm only in 7th grade. A lot of their graphic tees have Disney princesses on it like who would wear that besides 5 year olds??
Camoni E.
Camoni E.
Avon, IN
3 years, 3 months ago
I'd say they are for younger teens.
chanell k.
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
3 years, 9 months ago
I think they have always targeted the younger crowd. I loved them when I was younger but now the things I like are few and far between
Tami L.
Tami L.
3 years, 10 months ago
I agree. But I can find a few things I like and are appropriate for me.
Sara Q.
Katarina W.
Katarina W.
Lynchburg, Va
3 years, 11 months ago
I agree. A lot of the clothes are immature.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
3 years, 11 months ago
I thought the same thing! They are most definitely marketing towards teens and younger teens.