dELiA*s
dELiA*s
By dELiA*s
Rachel A.

Are the jeans there fairly priced?

Camoni E.
Camoni E.
Avon, IN
3 years, 4 months ago
Pretty expensive for quality because I and a pair and I just didn't like them much.
Chantelle R.
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
3 years, 5 months ago
They have some good deals sometimes/sales I got a pair for $25 before and they are pretty good quality.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
3 years, 11 months ago
They are more expensive then they should be. I'm better off at Platos Closet.
Julia H.
Julia H.
3 years, 11 months ago
I would say that the jeans are a little bit over priced. They are generally pretty quality, but you could get better quality for the same price somewhere else.
Katie M.
Katie M.
South Bend, IN
3 years, 11 months ago
I actually think their jeans are fairly priced. Jeans are pretty expensive wherever you buy them and Delias jeans fit me really well and lasted several years.
Paige H.
Paige H.
Noblesville, IN
3 years, 11 months ago
I love their jeans. I have a ton of pairs. They range from $39.50-50. But are almost always BOGO Half Off!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Ada, MI
3 years, 11 months ago
Well I'd say in general the whole store is a bit pricey considering the quality of the clothing.
Indianapolis, IN
They are very expensive.
Indianapolis, IN
They are very expensive.
Sam R.
Sam R.
Lancaster, CA
3 years, 12 months ago
I feel like they are overpriced for the quality. They fade and rip very easily.