Add a Photo

By DELFIN SPA
#32 in Cellulite Treatments

Bio Ceramic Anti Cellulite shorts and Anti Cellulite Cream - Large - Proven effective for reducing the appearance of cellulite by reflecting your body s own FAR infrared rays which help to break down cellulite cells and revitalize tissue. This improves the effectiveness of anti-cellulite cream by forcing it deep into the skin and cellulite. Bio Ceramic shorts also increase heat and molecular stimulation which enhances the effectiveness of exercise, increases blood flow, and accelerates metabolism to burn more calories.  They are constructed of 1mm neoprene with soft nylon/lycra lining. Soft elastic waistband and contoured to fit snuggly. Washable. Sizing: LARGE: 45-48" hips, 31-35" waist, & length 25" Delfin Spa anti cellulite cream contains clinically proven extracts and ingredients including Algae, Green Tea, Caffeine, and plant complexes to improve

Tracy R.
Tracy R.
I didn't think these were gonna be much different from any other workout shorts I bought but I was wrong. These babies do what they set out to. They make you sweat. Hard. After just two workouts I had lost enough through sweating to button my shorts that were giving me issues and the skin on my legs feels tighter and the appearance of cellulite has diminished a lot since I started using them. Can't recommend them enough.
Morgane C.
Morgane C.
Nanaimo, BC
I originally bought these to help my thighs sweat as my they never did, and boy do they sweat in these! I don't think they have helped with my actual cellulite, but my legs are much smoother and so is my skin. I wear them when I go to gym and they are not uncomfortable at all.
Eleonora G.
Eleonora G.
Anybody who tried it, do you think they are worth it? How is the cream? And do they really work on cellulite?