DELETED NYC-MONO-SHADOW

DELETED NYC-MONO-SHADOW

NYC New York Color Mono Eyeshadow #910 In Vogue 2/PK (LIMITED EDITION)Extreme color pay-offLong lasting, stays vibrant all dayColor glides on smoothly, evenly Dermatologist testedFragrance-Free. Ultra silky texturecomfortable all day long

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DELETED NYC-MONO-SHADOW!
Brandi P.
This is the exact shade of purple I was seeking for game day outfits. The quality is much better than I anticipated and it lasts most of the day.
Samantha L.
Erie, PA
DELETED NYC-MONO-SHADOW uploaded by Samantha L.
DELETED NYC-MONO-SHADOW uploaded by Samantha L.
I have this in shade #910 In Vogue, and now that I know it's limited edition, I'll use it sparingly! I love it as an eyeshadow but even more as a blush! It applies best with a sponge tip, like the provided applicator, to get the most pigmented coverage.

Looking for your answer?