Delectable Dream Cream Limited Edition Hand Cream Kit uploaded by Krystalynn P.Delectable Dream Cream Limited Edition Hand Cream Kit uploaded by Irina V.Delectable Dream Cream Limited Edition Hand Cream Kit uploaded by Natia S.

BY DELECTABLE

Dream Cream Limited Edition Hand Cream Kit - Treat yourself (or your besties) to Delectables ultra nourishing Dream Cream Hand Cream Gift Set in six limited edition delectable flavours. Packed full of goodness and enriched with shea butter, coconut oil, and aloe vera to smooth, nourish, and rejuvenate hands and cuticles. Rich and never greasy, this beautiful blend leaves your hands super smooth, superbly soft, and perfectly pretty. It's the ultimate six pack of sweetness - because it's impossible to love just one!Gift set includes:Clementine (1.0 oz)Sweet Mint (1.0 oz)Candy Sparkle (1.0 oz)Iced Gingerbread (1.0 oz)Shortbread (1.0 oz)Snow Sugar (1.0 oz) - Dream Cream Limited Edition Hand Cream Kit see more...

Debbie W.
Choctaw, OK
The mint hand cream smells like thin mints Girl Scout cookies. It’s a thicker lotion but it doesn’t leave your skin sticky or greasy. It’s very smooth and light on the skin despite its consistency.
Katie H.
I received my first cake beauty product from ipsy last year and I fell completely in love. It's one of the only hand creams I've used that gives such great moisture without leaving your hands greasy. All of these scents are amazing but my personal favorite is the iced gingerbread. This is great for holiday gifts. I highly recommend this brand.
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock, TX
I really like the smooth overall feeling I get with this hand cream. I received from my ipsy glam bag this month. The only part I didn't like was the smell of the blue one.
Amanda B.
Atlanta
It smells so amazing that you want to eat it! It makes my hand really smooth and soft! I got thr blue one that is mint smell on ipsy bag and love it!
Debbie A.
They smell amazing I haven't tried every single one of them but I have a few and the smell is really great very soft on the skin null
Natia S.
I received delectable mint hand cream sample in my ipsy bag and I loved it! Smells like vanilla mint and the scent lasts long. The formula is very thick but absorbs quickly and makes my dry hands soft and moisturized. I like that it does not leave greasy feeling. Highly recommend!
Irina V.
Newark
I've got this hand cream in ipsy glam bag. The price affordable, it smells nice and makes my hand softer.