BY DELECTABLE

This silky, luxurious blend works to absorb oil while adding volume. The translucent formula blends with any hair hue and skin type. Ingredients include calendula (nourishing and soothing to the scalp and skin, often used as a medicinal property), chamomile (anti-stress effect that helps to soothe skin), corn starch (highly absorbent and does not irritate sensitive skin; traditional talcum powders may irritate). For hair: Sprinkle into your hands and run through your hair, concentrating on root area. For body: Sprinkle all over your body and rub in. Ingredients include calendula (nourishing and soothing to the scalp and skin, often used as a medicinal property), chamomile (anti-stress effect that helps to soothe skin), corn starch (highly absorbent and does not irritate sensitive skin; traditional talcum powders may irritate). see more...

Buy on Amazon
Julie W.
Fredericton, NB
I use this powder before I go to bed as my hair is often oily in the morning and it seems to do a great job absorbing all the oil overnight! It saves me time in the morning and adding it overnight I haven't had any issues with it being white when I'm ready to go in the morning! IT also has a fabulous smell - I could eat it!
Taylor J.
Halifax , WY
I love this dry shampoo, I use a ton of it so I’m always trying out new ones to figure out what works best for my hair. This smells great and definitely absorbs the excess oil. The only downside is the smell doesn’t last long enough!