BY DELCAST

Chrystal S.
I hate them little balls of lint that invade my clothes. This is awesome & easy to use. Take note not good for satin or silk like items. Otherwise I love and worked excellent.
Leanne M.
Grand Blanc, MI
My grandma use to have one of these when I was growing up. I just loved to go around and clean everyone's lint off their clothes lol
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
This little thing is amazing. I can't believe how much lint it cleans off. I take it everywhere and it is so small that you CAN!
Courtney M.
It works wonders! I have so
many dresses with lint stuck to them and it's a pain. But this removes them in seconds