BY DE'LANCI

Features: -It's very long-lasting and waterproof, won't leave marks on your glass when you drink when they are completely dry -Did I mention it is very long-lasting and waterproof before? Well you will need a lip remover to remove the lipsticks... see more...

Review (1)
RA I.
See me on Google Maps! https://maps.app.goo.gl/8yOFc4CaewgacyBh2
2,029 reviews
I love the brand very very much and i can not dispense with it ever beacause it is everything to me i love very ❤❤❤ i love you this
7elwwwwwwww kteeeeer 💖💖 walaaaa
Love love love kteeeeeeer kteeeeer😍😍😍
Loooooooooveeeee uuuuuu
Theresa C.
Truth Or Consequences, NM
Anyone got a review on the DE'LANCI 10 Color Matte Liquid Lipstick - Sexy Long Lasting Waterproof Beauty Lip Glosses Makeup kit, I just got one similar to this and am curious about the formula.

Amazon