Delallo Whole Wheat Rigatoni, 16 oz (Pack of 16)

by Delallo

Delallo Whole Wheat Rigatoni: USDA organic Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Delallo Whole Wheat Rigatoni, 16 oz (Pack of 16)!
Noodles taste great and I love that they offer whole wheat options for my family. I do not like the packaging because you cannot simply close it back up as you would a box.
Bronx, NY
Unfortunately I don't think that the taste of this is nasty and to me even tho it was cooked and had sauce on it, the powerful pill taste from the noodles was just to much ........ I wouldn't tell anyone to try this product
Farmington, MI
I purchased these at Buschs grocery store and they are gourmet grade noodles. They cook well, they taste great and they are good for you being that they are wheat. They don't compare to your standard brands of noodles, they go above and beyond. I definitely recommend these
1,470 reviews
I love having whole wheat products in the house at all times. It makes it so easy to throw together a simple snack, or a healthy dinner. It's also nice to have pasta without all the guilt of carbs!
E Brunswick, NJ
I was a little hesitant to buy a whole wheat pasta since I heard it tastes like cardboard but this pasta is FANTASTIC! It did not have a bad taste it was actually delicious and I cooked it perfectly at dente! YUM!
Cooks uk better than any whole wheat pasta I've ever bought. Gets nice and tender and tastes amazing without the gritty taste most whole wheat has.
Perfecto para cualquier ocasión son faciles de preparar y son rapidos al cocinar ademas que su textura es perfecta y al comerlos es una delicia
New Hyde Park, NY
Ever since I've started my diet, I've been eating whole wheat pasta which is more satisfying and delicious than I expected it to be
Jeannette, PA
Delallo's has the best of everything! Their veggies, meats, breads, pastries and even pasta! I wouldn't buy anything else!
Dallas, TX
I was not a fan of this pasta it was grainy and the pasta flavor was very apparen't despite my sausage seasoning

Looking for your answer?