BY DELALLO

• I have never had gnocchi. how would you prepare/serve it?9 Answers
  • I have seen these in the store, but wasn't sure about trying them...8 Answers
Krystle W.
Foodie Expert
I use this to make a delicious Gnocchi Sausage soup. It is flavorful and delicious. Generally I purchase at Kroger. It is one of the only brands that I can find at the big box stores. I would definitely purchase again and was very satisfied over all.
Kristen A.
Foodie Expert
Amazing quality for store bought; very reminiscent of my mommom's gnocchi. Fairly affordable for the quality and very easy to cook without getting accidental chewy texture that can happen with a lot of gnocchi from stores.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
I'm salivating thinking about this gnocchi. It's so good. It goes really well with a light sauce or in soup. It's super filling and the colors make it fun (or feel like you're getting some nutrients). Totally recommend!
Brina H.
Foodie Expert
Very good quality, and affordable too! It cooks well, and the texture is great. I usually just put a light cream sauce and spinach over them, and I've got a quick meal for lunch or dinner that fills us up.
Natalie V.
Sandown, NH
Foodie Expert
I love using these to make the chicken gnocchi soup from Olive Garden. (You can find the recipe I use on copycat) these taste just like the ones you find in the actual restaurant.
Megan H.
Brandon, MS
I use these for my chicken and gnocchi soup and they are great! I love them! They taste great, and I can't wait to find more recipes to use them in!
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Foodie Expert
Why are these soooo good ?!?! I could literally eat these all day and never get tired of it ! Tasty yummy and affordable !
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
Delallo is my go to noodle for any Italian we have in this house. Love them.
Ashley W.
Foodie Expert
When I am not making my own, this is a great product to add to soups or for a family pasta meal. Good taste and texture- easy to prepare
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
Foodie Expert
I love gnocchi and this tricolor is so easy to make and so delicious to eat. My kids and husband love it as well so it is an easy weeknight meal.
Teresa V.
Alto, MI
Foodie Expert
I have never had gnocchi. how would you prepare/serve it?
Sarah D.
Green Mountain, NC
I have seen these in the store, but wasn't sure about trying them. What kind of flavor does it have? is it just like a regular noodle?
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Foodie Expert
Where can this product be purchased?