DeLallo Tri-Color Potato Gnocchi, 16-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) uploaded by Haley K.

BY DELALLO

• Where can this product be purchased? 7 Answers
  • I have never had gnocchi. how would you prepare/serve it?9 Answers
  • I have seen these in the store, but wasn't sure about try...8 Answers
Haley K.
I loooove this pasta. Gnocchi is my husband and I’s favorite and this was a really good one. I used a combo of sauces and it was quick and easy. It’s very filling as well. I’ve repurchased since. I recommend it!
Krystle W.
I use this to make a delicious Gnocchi Sausage soup. It is flavorful and delicious. Generally I purchase at Kroger. It is one of the only brands that I can find at the big box stores. I would definitely purchase again and was very satisfied over all.
Brina H.
Very good quality, and affordable too! It cooks well, and the texture is great. I usually just put a light cream sauce and spinach over them, and I've got a quick meal for lunch or dinner that fills us up.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
I'm salivating thinking about this gnocchi. It's so good. It goes really well with a light sauce or in soup. It's super filling and the colors make it fun (or feel like you're getting some nutrients). Totally recommend!
Kristen A.
Amazing quality for store bought; very reminiscent of my mommom's gnocchi. Fairly affordable for the quality and very easy to cook without getting accidental chewy texture that can happen with a lot of gnocchi from stores.
Natalie V.
Cape Coral, FL
I love using these to make the chicken gnocchi soup from Olive Garden. (You can find the recipe I use on copycat) these taste just like the ones you find in the actual restaurant.
Megan H.
Brandon, MS
I use these for my chicken and gnocchi soup and they are great! I love them! They taste great, and I can't wait to find more recipes to use them in!
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
I love gnocchi and this tricolor is so easy to make and so delicious to eat. My kids and husband love it as well so it is an easy weeknight meal.
crysta h.
I love gnocci. and this brand is the best gnocci. tri color makes it easy for the kids to eat and adding a little spinch makes it healthy too!
Tory K.
Columbus, OH
So delicious. Gnocchi isn't always shelf stable and delicious at the same time. Very authentic Italian taste for a reasonable price as well
Teresa V.
Lowell, MI
I have never had gnocchi. how would you prepare/serve it?
Sarah D.
Green Mountain, NC
I have seen these in the store, but wasn't sure about trying them. What kind of flavor does it have? is it just like a regular noodle?
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Where can this product be purchased?