by Delallo

DeLallo Spaghetti Gluten Free Pasta Made with Whole Grain Rice: Made with whole grain rice Cook in 7 minutes Wheat free Gluten free Kosher

Does it taste like pasta?
Start your review of DeLallo Spaghetti Gluten Free Pasta Made with Whole Grain Rice, 12 oz, (Pack of 12)!
Medley, Fl
My favorite, I like to be free of gluten, was to become my favorite in recent months, I adapted to it quickly, super rich
Buffalo, NY
I'm used to gluten free pasta becoming mushy and gross. This was a great texture, and tasted good as well.
Saint Robert, MO
I love all spaghetti and i love Delallo gluten free... and a pack of 12, mind you : ) I would suggest
Not being gluten free myself you may ask why are you eating this, and no I'm not just jumping on the band wagon. A friend of mine is gluten free so I'm always looking for new products to try that are gluten free to help a sister out. You wouldn't even know this product was gluten free!
With this simple product we can make many different and delicious dishes. It has high quality, delicious and a great price, besides being easily found. his is really tasty and good , I'm not tired to say this , because it's totally truth , I recommend .
LaSalle, QC
I don't eat pasta much anymore, but when we do buy pasta, it's usually whole grain, because it doesn't make you feel as disgustingly full as you would have with a different kind of pasta, like you're going to explode after eating too much. Yep. That's all.
I bought this to see how good it really was, I wanted to see if my kids would eat it and low and behold they loved it. I use it for buttery noodles and also home made spaghetti. Very good
Georgia
It's very good. I just tried this a couple months ago and it's the only kind I use now. It tastes very similar to the regular pasta, but this one is healthier!
Ricura for the palate ! God , rich for a lunch and freshly made much better !! ... Ñomin with crema and shrimp
Ask a question to the Influenster community...