by Delallo

DeLallo Spaghetti Gluten Free Pasta Made with Whole Grain Rice: Made with whole grain rice Cook in 7 minutes Wheat free Gluten free Kosher

Does it taste like pasta?
Start your review of DeLallo Spaghetti Gluten Free Pasta Made with Whole Grain Rice, 12 oz, (Pack of 12)!
I have only had this a few times, but my friend gets this brand all of the time. She loves getting gluten free and healthy foods and as far as healthy foods go, this one isn't so bad. I tend to go for the general brands but I still like this one.
Tacoma, WA
I choose to eat gluten free as a preference and I love every bit of it. From pizza crust to pasta. DeLallo has the best gluten free noodles on the market, they're never chewy or brittle. They have a great taste and best of all they're gluten free!
Linwood, NJ
I have a hard time finding a gluten free pasta that will please both me and my boyfriend. We normally stick to gluten free Ronzoni but they only carry the rotini in my neighborhood store and sometimes we want a different noodle! I recently picked up some DeLallo brand and we loved it! Gluten free pasta is tricky because it is very easy to overcook. This one withstood some overcooking but wasn't great the first time I made it. User error!
Sullivan, IN
Only brand of spaghetti my family will eat. Very good taste! Love the gluten free and whole grain. They have a very good variety of other products too that we love.
If you watch this pasta closely and rinse with cold water after draining, it really feels and tastes like traditional pasta. However, if you're looking for something lower-maintenance, look elsewhere.
Las Vegas, NV
This is such a great pasta I recommend it I always buy this product my family loves it it's healthy and it has a good price you can't beat it's not expensive
Carrollton, TX
Love this pasta! Great flavor, great taste, loved everything about it - definitely didn't mind that it was made with rice, tasted similar to regular pasta.
I really enjoyed the texture of these noodles. It's a great alternative if you are staying away from gluten for health reasons, or even allergies.
Goshen, IN
I liked thos spagetti but its not my families favorite because taste is too sour for our family but its really good just as a pasta alone.
Love this!!! it's very perm and super healthy it's great for spaghetti and sopas. I also love the fact that it's made with whole grain :3
Ask a question to the Influenster community...