BY DELALLO

Delallo Shells Pasta: USDA organic 100% whole wheat pasta Made with bronze plates Kosher see more...

Jessica W.
Salinas
I recently used these to make roasted veggie macaroni and cheese when I couldn't find whole wheat elbow noodles. it turned out super delicious. whenever I need whole wheat noodles I know to go to delallo!
Stephanie C.
These are the best. I stock up everytime I can find them. Tasty and hearty. Would recommend to others.
Tina H.
Granbury, TX
Love the taste it adds to the pasta plus it is wat more fun to put these in the regular pasta noodles.
Monica H.
New Orleans, LA
This is a really good pasta. Not starchy and sauce sticks really well to it. It can be a little more expensive that others.
Meg B.
Shelby, NC
I use shells when I make macaroni and cheese and these are great! They have a great texture and really hold in all the flavor. It is a lot of pasta so I usually can make two batches from one pack of 16 oz of pasta.
Anne Marie D.
Uniontown
We love all the pasta from Delallo. I like to make lazy lasagna with these shells it's quick and bakes in the oven
Jenny S.
Memphis, TN
Nothing bad to say about this pasta. It had great flavor, held together well, and held the sauce perfectly.
Shaina S.
Staten Island, NY
I love Delallo pasta!! It doesn't even taste like whole wheat, and the portion size is great! I use the shells a lot, but I also use the Delallo fusilli for pasta salad
Ruth C.
Ashburn, VA
Family always enjoys mac & cheese all year round. Delallo's shells are also great to add to homemade soups as well. You can pick them up at the local grocery stores. These shells are also great during the summer with fresh tomatoes and light basil pesto.
Amelia C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! I bought the gluten free whole wheat version from Sprouts a few weeks ago, made macaroni and cheese with it, and it turned out great!. I prefer this much more than Barilla whole wheat pasta- it doesn't have that grainy/starchy texture, and it tastes more like regular pasta.