BY DELALLO

Delallo Shells Pasta: USDA organic 100% whole wheat pasta Made with bronze plates Kosher see more...

Jessica W.
Salinas
I recently used these to make roasted veggie macaroni and cheese when I couldn't find whole wheat elbow noodles. it turned out super delicious. whenever I need whole wheat noodles I know to go to delallo!
Jennifer W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love to make pasta and my favorite type to make is shells. I've tried a ton of pastas, but Delallo is one of my favorites and one of the best. These shells cook to a perfect texture and have a robust taste that complements all sauces and toppings.
Amelia C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this product! I bought the gluten free whole wheat version from Sprouts a few weeks ago, made macaroni and cheese with it, and it turned out great!. I prefer this much more than Barilla whole wheat pasta- it doesn't have that grainy/starchy texture, and it tastes more like regular pasta.
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
Honestly, I picked this up because I thought the packaging was nice. I was pleasantly surprised with how wonderful the product was as well. The bite finishes well, not too chewy. It also doesn't fall apart like some pasta does.
Ruth C.
Ashburn, VA
Family always enjoys mac & cheese all year round. Delallo's shells are also great to add to homemade soups as well. You can pick them up at the local grocery stores. These shells are also great during the summer with fresh tomatoes and light basil pesto.
Meg B.
Boone, NC
I use shells when I make macaroni and cheese and these are great! They have a great texture and really hold in all the flavor. It is a lot of pasta so I usually can make two batches from one pack of 16 oz of pasta.
Mindy M.
My favorite pasta brand. The pasta is a little more than some other brands but it has a tenderness closer to fresh pasta them most shelf stable pastas. The shells are big enough to scoop up some sauce too.
Shaina S.
Staten Island, NY
I love Delallo pasta!! It doesn't even taste like whole wheat, and the portion size is great! I use the shells a lot, but I also use the Delallo fusilli for pasta salad
Genevieve M.
Zelienople, PA
I use these shells in wedding soup and they are super yummy! I feel like Delallo quality is awesome and the noodles are the perfect blend of soft yet firm!
Eny A.
Excellent product. Always cooks quick no need to add oil to the water as with other pastas to avoid them sticking to thw pan or together.