BY DELALLO

Delallo Pignoli Nts Chna (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 072368882000 K see more...

• Never had pine nuts how would you describe the taste?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
This product tastes great and has a variety of uses. I tend to use it in my homemade pesto and also on my salads. The packaging is simple which is fine because a quality product like this doesn't need a lot of eye catching gimmicks. I do wish you got a little bit more for the price, however because of the quality and flavor, I will keep buying this product.
Vina H.
I actually didn't know about pine nuts until I tried this Lebanese tea. It was delicious and added a nice touch to the aroma as well!
ximena a.
Modesto, ca
Foodie Expert
My family and I like this on our rice we mix black rice and jazmine rice some chicken broth and taste delicious.
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Love these in many recipes, from home made pesto, to chicken piccata. They are also great for a nutty flavor on top of salads.
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
Never had pine nuts how would you describe the taste?