BY DELALLO

Features: Item weight - 12 Oz Pack of 12. Ingredients Corn Flour ( 70% ) Rice Flour ( 30% ). Directions Cooking Preparation: 1. Bring 4 quarts of water to a rolling boil. 2. Add approx. 1 tbsp. salt never oil. 3. Add pasta to water and stir. 4. To bring water back up to a boil cover with lid. 5. Once boiling remove lid stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. Cook for 6 minutes until al dente. 6. Drain ( never rinse ) and immediately toss with desired source in a saucepan. 7. Cook together for about 2 minutes on high heat to marry flavors and serve. Perfect Pasta: Cooking pasta is not an exact science. Continually check your pasta for al dente texture. Remove pasta from water just before it is done as it will continue to cook once drained. Save 1 cup of pasta water to enhance your sauces. For oil-based sauces adding pasta water loosens sauce to help coat pasta. For red sauces adding pasta water helps to extend thicker sauces. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Missie P.
Missie P.
New Orleans, LA
I am a huge fan of Dellalo. Their prices range from cheap-to-high end making it the perfect gift. I visit the store weekly for it. The quality is amazing.
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
Orlando , FL
I love pasta. There is nothing special to this particular brand, however it is affordable. I like to make baked ziti with the penne noodles. Pretty good
Darby F.
Darby F.
Danville, KY
Great pasta. Never disappointed with Delallo! We usually have pasta once a week so they are always in our cabinet
Ifechi I.
Ifechi I.
Exeter, NH
This is a good pasta. Not hard to make. I don't see anything special. It is the same as generic brand pasta.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Yorktown Heights, NY
Penne is my favorite pasta ever and this tastes like home made pasta every time I eat it
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.
Columbus
I have never had a problem cooking this pasta to the perfect texture. My go to dinner when I don't want to cook something difficult. Delallo pasta + broccoli + marinara = the best weeknight quick dinner.
Racheal P.
Racheal P.
I love delallo pasta and all their products. The pasta always taste great and the sauce works great for any recipes that I make. I have been using this brand for years. I would definitely recommend to others.
Cindy C.
Cindy C.
These make nice to cook up for just a simple meal with either mac & cheese or spaghetti sauce and you're also good with white sauce poured over
Daniela I.
Daniela I.
Cleveland, OH
Great pasta. I am very pocky about the pasta i eat and this is definitely one of the best brands out there!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Freedom, PA
I use penned with every pasta dish. This brand is the best. Tastes really good. Closest to homemade in my book.