BY DELALLO

Features: Item weight - 12 Oz Pack of 12. Ingredients Corn Flour ( 70% ) Rice Flour ( 30% ). Directions Cooking Preparation: 1. Bring 4 quarts of water to a rolling boil. 2. Add approx. 1 tbsp. salt never oil. 3. Add pasta to water and stir. 4. To bring water back up to a boil cover with lid. 5. Once boiling remove lid stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. Cook for 6 minutes until al dente. 6. Drain ( never rinse ) and immediately toss with desired source in a saucepan. 7. Cook together for about 2 minutes on high heat to marry flavors and serve. Perfect Pasta: Cooking pasta is not an exact science. Continually check your pasta for al dente texture. Remove pasta from water just before it is done as it will continue to cook once drained. Save 1 cup of pasta water to enhance your sauces. For oil-based sauces adding pasta water loosens sauce to help coat pasta. For red sauces adding pasta water helps to extend thicker sauces. see more...

Alex S.
Medley, FL
I cook up a batch of this every Sunday to take with me during the work week. Glad I found it here in bulk instead of at the grocery store where they put it in the 'organic' section and charge a premium. This stuff is the best.
Racheal P.
I love delallo pasta and all their products. The pasta always taste great and the sauce works great for any recipes that I make. I have been using this brand for years. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kaitlin R.
Columbus
I have never had a problem cooking this pasta to the perfect texture. My go to dinner when I don't want to cook something difficult. Delallo pasta + broccoli + marinara = the best weeknight quick dinner.
Urja S.
Ann Arbor
Nothing can replace the quality of fresh pasta but when I don't have time or I'm being lazy I usually rely on Dellalo to fulfill my pasta needs. It cooks relatively fast and is able to hold up to all kinds of sauces
Missie P.
New Orleans, LA
I am a huge fan of Dellalo. Their prices range from cheap-to-high end making it the perfect gift. I visit the store weekly for it. The quality is amazing.
Jozzette C.
Orlando, FL
I love pasta. There is nothing special to this particular brand, however it is affordable. I like to make baked ziti with the penne noodles. Pretty good
Cindy C.
These make nice to cook up for just a simple meal with either mac & cheese or spaghetti sauce and you're also good with white sauce poured over
Morgan C.
Thibodaux, LA
I like this kind of noodle for a hearty tomato meat sauce. They are the perfect texture and the sauce gets in all the cracks and crevices.
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
Best Penne! It cooks just right and has that fresh "made in grandmas kitchen" taste! The price is perfect for the quality
Darby F.
Danville, KY
Great pasta. Never disappointed with Delallo! We usually have pasta once a week so they are always in our cabinet