BY DELALLO

Translated as pens with ridges,?? Penne Rigate is tube-shaped with a ridged texture and angled ends great for capturing sauce. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) see more...

Whitney F.
These noodles are so tasty! But also are healthy! They taste so much better than just store brands. It also still taste good after a few days in the fridge. It's a good price and overall a great product.
Wendy R.
I love this product very easy to use I recommend it price is affordable! And easy to use! I recommend for everyone you can also you it on your foods read tastie (: use it on a daily basis for any event!
Angie M.
My boy introduced me to this Olives years ago. I was immediately hooked. These are absolutely awesome. Of course, sometimes i preffer to buy stuffed ones. Anyway I highly recommend you trying these. The price is good and this are really jumbo size.
Kayla E.
Redwood City, CA
This pasta is very yummy the pasta is healthy and it is very easy to make , it is affordable and this can make a great dinner or lunch , I would definitely recommend this to other people , I like to buy this pasta whenever I am going to make it , it doesn't take to much time to make and comes with a. Good amount .
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Mmmm mm mmmm. This whole grain pasta is the best. It's tender, cooks quick and doesn't taste like that fake cardboard taste. I throw a little olive oil with garlic and parm cheese and it's amazing. Love love
Daley J.
N Little Rock, AR
Because I like pasta I try to make sure that I get whole wheat so it will fill me up and last longer. That's what this pasta does! I love it and it goes great with all types of sauces I make. From red to white. It's wonderful!
Kelly Q.
Memphis, TN
Tried these on a whim and ended up loving them! I have them once a week now! Great flavor and texture.
Matilda P.
Winston, OR
Well my boyfriend and I love pasta so we use pretty much any kind we can get our hands on!
Tamra P.
Eugene, OR
Absolutely love this. Great for a home cooked meal such as a healthy spahgetti or a home made cold pasta salad
Haley R.
Durand, MI
These noodles are pretty good, they are something to try if you never have tried them.