BY DELALLO

Made in Emilia-Romagna, Italy, our egg pasta is perfect for nearly any sauce from simple preparations of butter and sage to heartier meat ragus. Where once this gloriously golden pasta was enjoyed only on special occasions, egg pasta is now made convenient enough to be enjoyed every day of the week. Each package comes in portion-sized nests, making it easy to prepare and serve. Fettuccine, meaning little ribbons in Italian, is a long, flat cut traditionally reserved for heartier sauces a popular Roman dish. Low Sodium see more...

Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Willoughby, OH
I honestly didn't realize Delallo carried so many other items other than the tasty noodles. I love Delallo for making soup and our family spaghetti nights.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Richland, MS
These are fantastic egg fettuccine noodles. I love that they are in small serving-sized baskets because it is much easier to cook the perfect amount.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Keego Harbor , Mi
I love so many of their products. The pastas are always flavorful and mix well with every sauce! Kid approved.
Emily  L.
Emily L.
Taylors, SC
Both affordable and full of great flavor and texture, these noodles are the perfect package to complete a delicious and satisfying meal. Not only are they healthy, but paired with fresh, grated parmesan cheese and baby tomatos, it's a winning combination!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Kennesaw, GA
I cook pasta 2-3 times a week because my family likes it and it's easy on the budget. I use Delallo because it cooks to al dente on a reliable basis. I use it in casseroles, to pour sauce over and in soups. It has an authentic flavor that adds a nice touch to my recipes.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
I enjoy these noodles because I love fettuccine Just wish they came in whole wheat! So definitely great when I'm not counting carbs
Ivon N.
Ivon N.
Love making fettuccini alfredo with these noodles! They have a different taste and it gives the pasta great flavor!
Corinne R.
Corinne R.
Sioux Falls, SD
These are perfect for me to plan out meals. The balls of pasta are proportioned perfectly so there's no excuse.
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Scranton, PA
I used these noodles when I made homemade chicken noodle soup and I liked them because they seemed homemade to me and they tasted like it also
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
Portville
Great affordable product for a family on a budget. Tastes great and is always in our pantry. Great quality, and is better than most brands.