BY DELALLO

Our PastaOur authentic Italian pasta begins in the durum wheat fields of Puglia, Italy, where climate & soil produce premium grains. Expertly milled semolina flour is combined with cool, spring water, then extruded using bronze plates. This is what gives the pasta its unique texture: a coarse surface that will hug your favorite sauce & enhance the flavor of your dishes. With a traditional method of slow-drying at low temperatures, DeLallo pasta retains its fresh-bread taste and cooks al dente every time. see more...

Billie I.
Just tried this orzo last night. I've had a lot of orzo, but this is probably the best orzo I've ever had. It's much larger and tender then your average orzo. It's also healthy and contains 7 grams of protein, whilst remaining wonderfully delicious. I'm very satisfied overall and will be using only this orzo from now on. You should very obviously try it, because you're missing out on some good sweet honey iced tea.
Alyssa R.
Fenton, MI
Della makes my favorite orzo. I don't cook it often but when I do it's consistently delicious both for hot pasta dishes and cold salads. I have been able to find it with the other noodles at my local grocery store and fit the price to be reasonable for the quality of the product.
Hayatt S.
Dearborn, MI
This pasta is great for chicken noodle soup! You can even use pasta in deserts or on pizza! Definitely recommend this
christina m.
East Boston, MA
This s great pasta for soups i used it and it taste just like every other brands iv had before
Eliannie B.
Sn buenas cuando quieres prepararte algo rápido pero cuando quieres llenarte no son muy buenas. Ademas no soy muy amante a las pastas