Delallo Orzo Pasta, 1 lb (Pack of 16)

by Delallo

Delallo Orzo Pasta: USDA organic Whole grain Cooks in 8 minutes Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Delallo Orzo Pasta, 1 lb (Pack of 16)!
Austin, TX
Love the brand and their products so tasty and satisfying. I would most definitely recommend them to anyone!!!!!!
Fort worth , TX
Love Delallo pasta - especailly the Orzo. I always reach for Delallo when making my favorite shrimp & orzo dish.
Brooklyn, NY
I love pasta and will continue to buy this brand. it comes with a lot so it lasts a long time and tastes great
Orange, CA
Softest, and best pasta I've cooked. It's also one of the fastest to cook. It easy and has the best texture.
Great stuff. A little better for you compared to the other stuff. I would definitely buy this again.
Corp Christi, TX
Best orzo I have tried. It didn't get mushy at all, even reheated the next day. So perfect.
Good for soup. Good brand with a bunch of different italian dishes. Always a good choice
Monongahela, PA
Love these orzo noodles in the soup I make. Makes perfect amount and cook very good

Looking for your answer?