Delallo Orzo Pasta, 1 lb (Pack of 16)

by Delallo

Delallo Orzo Pasta: USDA organic Whole grain Cooks in 8 minutes Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Delallo Orzo Pasta, 1 lb (Pack of 16)!
Carrollton , TX
Orzo is my favorite comfort food. I mix in shredded cheese and top with cracked pepper for a simple meal when I've got a cold. This brand is not bland like the others. It has a great chewy texture as well.
Mcmurray, PA
I love Delallo pasta, especially their orzo. It cooks evenly and has a great taste. For some reason I occasionally have a hard time locating this shape of pasta and I am very limited to the brands I can choose from, but I will always choose Delallo first if it is available - even if it costs a bit more, because it really is a superior pasta. Also, if you are local to the Delallo store and purchase it there, you get a free pasta utensil with purchase.
Hilliard, OH
Delallo Orzo Pasta, 1 lb (Pack of 16) uploaded by Joelyn M.
This is what we make pasta salad with all summer long. Just chop up veggies and make a pot - add some oil, vinegar and seasonings and this is good to go for lunch or a side with dinner. We also use it when we make soup to put vegetable soup over. The picture is the broth and veggies and then just add orzo at the end.
Delallo makes great pasta. Theirs' is the only whole wheat pasta that I can stand, which says a lot. I bought it online because I wasn't able to find it in store. The orzo cooks really nicely and has great flavor. It's not too expensive, either! I would buy it again.
Riverside, CA
My husband prefers orzo in soup, but they never have Barilla orzo at our grocery store, so this is usually what I end up getting. I'm not a huge fan of orzo in general, but my husband likes it, so I'd say I'm happy with it.
Mount Joy , PA
I tried this a few times when I worked at a grocery store. I would pick it up when it was on sale with the sauce. It's not a bad pasta but again it's pasta, with that being said I think it can get a little pricey. Cooks even tho.
Pflugerville, TX
All time favorite orzo brand. Perfect for summer salads or a shrimp pasta. Easy to cook & easy to add to any dish. Perfect if you want to cut back in the pasta & just need to add a little to any recipeZ
I love this orzo pasta. It's so easy to cook, it takes no time at all. It's great with sautéed seasonal veggies, basil, and baby mozzarella cheese.
Acworth, GA
This Orzo makes such a simple and delicious twist to a pasta salad. Its my favorite in the summertime with crisp veggies and a tangy dressing
Denver, CO
My favorite orzo! Great texture, great price, easy to make to complement dinner. I like to mix mine with veggies for a quick side dish.

Looking for your answer?