BY DELALLO

DeLallo Orzo Gluten Free Pasta: Made with corn and rice Cook in 11 minutes Made in Italy Wheat free Gluten free All natural Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.
I can not explain to you guys how good this is. It does not matter to me if it has gluten or if it is gluten free. But this stuff is bomb. I went out and bought this one day because i was craving pasta. and belive me it never tasted so good. I love this
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Fort Wayne , IN
I think that this is a very nice tasting pasta. Has good texture anD my son likes it so that's a plus. I prefer gluten free products if I have a choice.
Kristy L.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
Love this pasta because is gluten free .i mostly buy all my pasta with gluten free products ! I make my Alfredo pasta every time with this pasta.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Carrollton, GA
I am completely in love with DeLallo Gluten Free Orzo! It cooks up perfectly every single time! It has a great flavor and texture too. Which is super important in gluten free pastas. Definitely a family favorite. I also love the budget friendly price. Thanks, DeLallo!
Nanci B.
Nanci B.
Hood River, OR
I love anything gluten free! But coming from an Italian background I love me some pasta!! Every meal that requires pasta we use this brand. It's yummy and cooks at the right pace without losing its taste. It's also very healthy and good for the body.
Angelica v.
Angelica v.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a very tasty gluten free pasta. love to know I can still enjoy my favorite pasta dishes with this pasta.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Love that Delanno Orzo has a gluten free option. It is really hard to find a good noodle option that is good and gluten free
Josi S.
Josi S.
Elizabeth, NJ
Gluten free pasta is the best for anyone that suffers from gastrointestinal problems. I highly recommend DeLallo!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love Orzo! It's so tasty and had a great texture :) I love to use it in pasta salads and Mediterranean dishes
Krystal D.
Krystal D.
Everly, IA
My children and I enjoy this. I am so happy it's gluten free. Great flavor and kid approved. Definitely use frequently.