BY DELALLO

DeLallo Orzo Gluten Free Pasta: Made with corn and rice Cook in 11 minutes Made in Italy Wheat free Gluten free All natural Kosher see more...

Danielle F.
Before reading the rest of this review just know that orzo is my favourite pasta. I can not comment on the price or value because my friend actually gave some to me, and I haven't got around to repurchasing it. Orzo tastes good with some simple vegetables. You must try it!
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
Love this pasta because is gluten free .i mostly buy all my pasta with gluten free products ! I make my Alfredo pasta every time with this pasta.
Angelica v.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a very tasty gluten free pasta. love to know I can still enjoy my favorite pasta dishes with this pasta.
Liviya S.
A delicious pasta that can be added to anything and still be really tasty! Also it's gluten free!
Alice G.
Never buy Gluten free they were horrible no taste at all and they were very sticky after I boiled them I'm not a fan!
Krystal D.
Everly, IA
My children and I enjoy this. I am so happy it's gluten free. Great flavor and kid approved. Definitely use frequently.
Anna N.
This is a great pasta for making salad or for making pasta alfredo it taste so good
Jenny H.
Carrollton, GA
I am completely in love with DeLallo Gluten Free Orzo! It cooks up perfectly every single time! It has a great flavor and texture too. Which is super important in gluten free pastas. Definitely a family favorite. I also love the budget friendly price. Thanks, DeLallo!
Christina B.
Love that Delanno Orzo has a gluten free option. It is really hard to find a good noodle option that is good and gluten free
Ravinder K.
I can not explain to you guys how good this is. It does not matter to me if it has gluten or if it is gluten free. But this stuff is bomb. I went out and bought this one day because i was craving pasta. and belive me it never tasted so good. I love this