BY DELALLO

Features: Item weight - 12 Oz Pack of 12. Ingredients 70% Corn Flour; 30% Rice Flour. Directions Cooking Preparation: 1. Bring 4 quarts of water to a rolling boil. 2. Add approx. 1 tbsp salt never oil. 3. Add pasta to water and stir. 4. Bring water back to a boil cover with lid. 5. Once boiling remove lid stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. Cook for 11 minutes until al dente. 6. Drain ( never rinse ) and immediately toss with desired sauce in a saucepan. Cook together for about 2 minutes on high heat to marry flavors and serve. Perfect Pasta: Cooking pasta is not an exact science. Continually check your pasta for al dente texture. Remove pasta from water just before it is done as it will continue to cook once drained. Save 1 cup of pasta water to enhance your sauces. For oil-based sauces adding pasta water loosens sauce to help coat pasta. For red sauces adding pasta water helps to extend thicker sauces. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brandi T.
Muskegon, MI
Gluten free anything can go wrong so quick, but these are delicious. Taste like ordinary noodles and don't get all gummy when they're cooked.
Shelbi D.
Love these orzo 's for my lemon, chicken orzo Greek soup I make , they are the best orzo's
Sarrah P.
South Park, PA
This is my favorite gluten free pasta! Finding good gluten free pasta is hard but this is definitely one of the best!
Chelsey W.
Manassas, VA
I love orzo! This gluten free orzo has zero taste difference from normal orzo which makes it even that much better! Perfect on its own, wedding soup or a pasta salad.
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this orzo! I made the silly mistake of cooking only half the bag but still using all the salt that the instructions recommended. So make sure you really read before making!!! Other than that it's a great orzo and easy to make.
Ana s.
Channelview, TX
this cheese is really good plus it's gluten free and at a good price . I was on a hurry hone and needed some cheese for my tacos . but that day they didn't have the one I always buy this have delallo . so I decided to try it. good choice I made
Sarah E.
I love this! Since my stomach can't handle all the pesticides in bread products now a days, this is a go to! Sturdy bag and I can't tell the difference between normal pasta!
Jessica F.
Great flavor and cooks nicely. It's a good orzo to add to soups and or stews or to cook on its own
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
Absolutely wonderful pasta. Cooked perfectly according to directions on the package. Made a delightful spinach, feta and sundried tomato orzo salad. I can recommend this product highly. But the cost is way too high. It's pasta not gold.
Annette V.
Austin
Best noodles around. I make pasta salad often for my family and these are my go to noodles