BY DELALLO

Enjoy Organic Whole Wheat Capellini No. As Slender And Delicate As Hair Our Capellini Owes Its Cappuccino Color And Fine Texture To The Italian-Grown Whole Wheat Semolina We Use To Make It. Capellini Is Often Cooked In A Light Stock And Best Dressed With A Smooth Olive Oil Based Sauce That Will Not Overwhelm Its Delicate Tendrils. (Note: Description is informational only. Please refer to ingredients label on product prior to use and address any health questions to your Health Professional prior to use. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
Conway, AR
I thought this product was pretty good. It is delicious with chicken alfrado or spaghetti. I tried it with shrimp scampi but it was not my favorite. I like that their is a health option for pasta. I'm a big pasta fan so any way I can eat healthier and still eat my favorite foods is a positive to me.
Miles T.
Miles T.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Doesn't taste like whole wheat pasta. Tastes perfectly delicious, never over cooks or sticks together. Perfect pasta every time
Heather E.
Heather E.
Greensburg, PA
The wheat taste is a bit yucky I think. But it is okay with a nice sauce on it. Would rather have white noodles
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
Foodie Expert
Love theses noodles ! They taste great just like normal pasta. And it's very healthy which is always a +
Sara C.
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
I love making pasta and the fact that this is organic makes it perfect to make for our household.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Tewksbury, MA
Love love love! Can't even tell that it is a 100% whole wheat. Definitely worth the higher price!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Foodie Expert
Purchased this pasta for a special dish I was trying....I've never been a big fan of the wheat pasta. But I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was! And organic too!!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Sunset, LA
If you're looking for a truly thin spaghetti noodle instead of one that's labeled "Angel Hair Pasta" this is it. It's a very thin spaghetti noodle that actually fits the bill for angel hair pasta. My personal favorite
Atiqa R.
Atiqa R.
Chantilly, VA
I loved the organic pasta. It turned out really good.!! It is hard to find organic in other brand but this was a score.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Milton, WV
DeLallo's is my favorite Italian brand. My grandmother worked with the original owner and I have grown up eating there foods! A little pricey but soooo worth it!