Delallo Olives, Manzanilla Olives Stuffed With Minced Pimento, 5.75 Ounce (Pack of 12)

BY DELALLO

Valeria S.
Tempe, AZ
They are great for cooking, specially with pizza! however i think they are a little sour to my taste but blending it with other foods it tatstes great!
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
Mmm these are so good l love love love these cooking with them using them for cocktails and sometimes I even eat them by them self! Yum!
Massiel J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I lve this olives, they are crispy and nit too salty. I cook my rice with this olives .
Massiel J.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Why do they call them Spanish olives?