BY DELALLO

Delallo® Seasoned Olive Medley.
Since 1950.
Contains pits. see more...

Liésa B.
Bainbridge, PA
This is my favorite Olive medley! I love a greek style salad with grilled chicken and feta....these olives are the star! I do drain and dab the oil, but I try to leave as many herbs as possible. These are also great with cheese and dried fruit for an appetizer or chat snack!
diane c.
Well to begin with i didn't really enjoy this because honestly i don't like olives. but if you love olives then by all means try this.
Malissa S.
Shippensburg, PA
My family loves olives of all sorts especially my son! We have not yet tried it. But This would be terrific to try!
Eliana H.
Bronx, NY
I really love olives and when I tasted this ones I must say they are my favorites right now.