BY DELALLO

Delallo Imported Italian Lasagna: No boil Oven ready Add to recipe and bake Made with bronze plates Kosher see more...

Kimberly Z.
Redwood City, CA
This pasta holds up very well in my famous homemade lasagna. A nice shortcut for days when I don't have the time to make my own pasta sheets for lasagna, these sheets are authentic is flavor and work well. A high quality product that can be used for versatile lasagna dishes- from vegetable with bechemel sauce to meaty tomato based sauce.
Whitney W.
Morgantown , WV
I like the quality of the noodles. They were not overly thick. It was easy to tell when they were done without overcooking. I made a traditional lasagna. THe noodles were somewhat overpriced. You can get comparable noodles for a lower price.
Laura R.
Flagstaff, AZ
Delallo is a great product. My kids are very particular with their pasta and we all think it is the best we have ever had.
Texture is perfect.
Angele R.
Indian Trail, NC
This brand of lasagna is really good and makes for an excellent meal! Only had this once but I definitely want to purchase it again!
Malu C.
Key Biscayne, FL
This is one of the best pastas for lasagna I have tried, I really do love it and find it to be delicious with any type of ingredient
Erin J.
Bryan, TX
This is favorite pasta for a meaty and cheesy lasagna. I layer it with spicy Italian sausage and lots of mozzerella. GREAT quality.
Natasha B.
Fremont, OH
If I didn' have Delallo my lasagna would not be the best. The quality it top of the line. The entire line is great.
Kathleen F.
Cape Coral, FL
It's a great pasta cooks well holds up well easy to work with when you're making lasagna and taste fantastic
Rosa S.
Will absolutely but again, I've been a costumer for years, very easy to cook and amazing taste as well.
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
I don't really like to use any pasta besides delallo. It's good quality and make a for a great meal.