Delallo Imported Balanced & Mild 100% Italian Pure Olive Oil uploaded by Kara K.

BY DELALLO #56 in Olive Oil

Delallo© Balanced & Mild 100% Italian Pure Olive oil.
Imported Italian.
Since 1950.
Produced & packed in Italy. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kara K.
I love using this brand for my cooking ! This olive oil is middle range for price I would say. It is a big bottle and lasts a long time. I love using olive oil to cook because it is healthy! I am overall satisfied.
Lori C.
Hart, MI
I have been using this olive oil for some time now. I love it's mild flavor. It is a great cooking oil as well as using it with some spices and dipping bread. It has a nice mild nutty flavor. Not to strong or overpowering. Some olive oils can leave a bad aftertaste, not this one. I recommend it highly!
María M.
Doral, FL
Excellent, I love to use this oil because it's healthier than others, its flavor is very good. It is perfect with salads. So that I recommend it is worth having one at home
Wilmar A.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Excelente, me encanta utilizar este aceite porque es más saludable que otros, su sabor es muy bueno. Con las ensaladas queda perfecto. Así que se los recomiendo vale la pena tener uno en casa 🏡 🏡🙏🏻
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Este aceite es sensacional para la ensalada y pollo a la plancha, o con pan ajo, aceite de oliva y perejil al horno bien crujientes!!!
Lucy R.
Great quality and even better taste. I love the mild taste it has. It's great for cooking with it
Saphira E.
Mission
Great quality, even greater taste. I use olive oil religiously when cooking. It's a relatively healthy cooking oil and it is so versatile. The value for this bottle is pretty decent though there are cheaper options available that are just as great!
Lucy R.
Has anyone try this for baking?