BY DELALLO

Delallo® Whole Wheat Potato Gnocchi.
Since 1950.
Needs no refrigeration.
Imported Italian. see more...

Sarah S.
West New York, NJ
I was craving gnocchi soup and the author of my recipe recommended delallo gnocchi. I found it very easy to prepare (my first time cooking gnocchi!) and it tasted great too. Of course it went on sale at the store the day after I bought it...but I don't blame Delallo for that. I would definitely buy again, and now that I have found a brand I like, I might make gnocchi more often!
Anna C.
These did not taste like what traditional gnocchi should. They were very dense and chewy, the flavor consistent with a packaged product that was simply just okay. Probably would not buy these again so it was a nice find on the manager's special.
Celia S.
Pasadena, TX
First time trying Gnocchi. I am not a fan. They're chewy, sticky, and tasteless if not smothered in a sauce. An extra star given because even though I followed the recipe, I may not have cooked them right.
jessica w.
Columbus, OH
I use these to make olive garden copy cat recipe for chicken and gnocchi soup. They cook up very well and the packaging and directions are very simple.
Katherine L.
Mililani, HI
This brand of gnocchi is delicious! I love that they come in a whole wheat variety. They're great in soups, or just served by themselves with a sauce.
Katy B.
Have yet to encounter a product from this brand that is anything less then amazing! This is in our weekly or at least bi weekly rotation for dinners.
Ashley F.
South Park, PA
I love everything from Delallos. These are great and quick to make. If you are a Delallos lover there is an entire store in Pittsburgh!
Katie F.
Sooooooo yummy and easy to prepare. We always pair it with a red sauce and grated parmesan cheese for a quick weeknight meal.
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Super yummy, healthy gnocchi. It cooks up with a perfectly pillowy texture, unlike similar frozen products. My favorite!
Amanda N.
Being Italian, Pasta is my favorite dish and It needs to be done right. Delallo's Gnocchi is the perfect taste of Italy.