BY DELALLO

Made deep in the heart of Puglia, our gluten-free pasta begins as carefully selected rice expertly milled to create flavorful authentic pasta with the perfect al dente bite. Our facility is both a molino and pastificio (mill and pasta factory) dedicated solely to wheat-free products with no risk of cross contamination. We source only the highest quality of raw ingredients from Northern Italy for 100% Italian pasta rich with tradition and generations of pasta-making experience. Our signature robust flavor and firm texture make Delallo the ultimate gluten-free substitute for traditional wheat pasta Enjoy! see more...

Emma G.
Emma G.
Cary, NC
For gluten free pasta, it's pretty tastey. It's a little harder than normal pasta, so if you like soft pasta I recommend cooking it longer than you would normal pasta. Overall a good healthy choice!
Maria Laura M.
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
So good! I used to have problems with my sotmach so my doctor put me in a Sugar and Gluten free diet. I doent have the problem in my stomach anymore but I still buying this and still enjoy it.
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Oakland, CA
Not only is it Gluten free but it's also delicious. While you can use it to make it spaghetti for the kids of used as pasta and add chicken or shrimp!
Amaya G.
Amaya G.
I love how these noodles cook ! I absolutely love making pasta with my mom ! The outcome is always satisfying! A must try!
Tonia R.
Tonia R.
Everett , WA
I purchase these in bulk from Costco. They're great. Anything you would expect from spaghetti.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Brookhaven, GA
Great quality noodles that cook well and are a good texture as part of any pasta dish.
Brooklyn C.
Brooklyn C.
Lorain, OH
I love making spaghetti with long noodles my father and grandma made the best spaghetti
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
San Leandro, CA
What's better then gluten free pasta? Nothing , I like eating these noodles with my home made pasta sauces.
Jay R.
Jay R.
Cumberland, MD
I love the pasta ANYTIME! I always have extra on stand by and love the great taste as well. Just like home.
Luna H.
Luna H.
My go-to spaghetti for a quick dinner! I love that it can be found essentially at every supermarket, and its really inexpensive so that's a bonus! Taste great el dente (I boil for around 9 minutes). Perfect with any sauce base of your choice - i usually add beef.