BY DELALLO

Made deep in the heart of Puglia, our gluten-free pasta begins as carefully selected rice expertly milled to create flavorful authentic pasta with the perfect al dente bite. Our facility is both a molino and pastificio (mill and pasta factory) dedicated solely to wheat-free products with no risk of cross contamination. We source only the highest quality of raw ingredients from Northern Italy for 100% Italian pasta rich with tradition and generations of pasta-making experience. Our signature robust flavor and firm texture make Delallo the ultimate gluten-free substitute for traditional wheat pasta Enjoy! see more...

Tonia R.
Everett , WA
I purchase these in bulk from Costco. They're great. Anything you would expect from spaghetti.
Brooklyn C.
Lorain, OH
I love making spaghetti with long noodles my father and grandma made the best spaghetti
Mallory S.
Brookhaven, GA
Great quality noodles that cook well and are a good texture as part of any pasta dish.
Kaitlin M.
San Leandro, CA
What's better then gluten free pasta? Nothing , I like eating these noodles with my home made pasta sauces.
Brenda G.
Oakland, CA
Not only is it Gluten free but it's also delicious. While you can use it to make it spaghetti for the kids of used as pasta and add chicken or shrimp!
Emma G.
Cary, NC
For gluten free pasta, it's pretty tastey. It's a little harder than normal pasta, so if you like soft pasta I recommend cooking it longer than you would normal pasta. Overall a good healthy choice!
Maria Laura M.
miami, FL
So good! I used to have problems with my sotmach so my doctor put me in a Sugar and Gluten free diet. I doent have the problem in my stomach anymore but I still buying this and still enjoy it.
Jay R.
Cumberland, MD
I love the pasta ANYTIME! I always have extra on stand by and love the great taste as well. Just like home.
Lisa S.
Buffalo, NY
My boyfriend and Dad both have diabetes. This is the best pasta choice for them. You can't tell the difference from regular pasta.
Amaya G.
I love how these noodles cook ! I absolutely love making pasta with my mom ! The outcome is always satisfying! A must try!