BY DELALLO

In two varieties for the gluten-free consumer - Corn & Rice and Whole Grain Brown Rice - DeLallo Gluten-Free Pasta boasts a desirable al dente texture and flavorful bite. Like all of our pasta our gluten-free varieties are made in Italy with only the finest raw ingredients. Our mollino and pastificio mill and pasta maker) are located in one gluten-free facility with no risk of cross-contamination. Crafted with generations of experience and the artisanal methods of Italys fine pasta-making tradition DeLallo created a gluten-free pasta so good the whole family will indulge. see more...

Cheyenne B.
Aubrey, TX
The pasta didn't taste any different but it is way healthier. The pasta has a great taste that I would recommend to anyone.
Sierra L.
Camby, IN
This pasta is absolutely delicious! It is hard to find super good gluten free pasta, but this one is definitely a favorite
emily a.
Richmond, KY
i love these! they are very healthy and great for any pasta dish you are preparing!! would definitely recommend!
MaryJane M.
Gardnerville
I love these kind of shells and the have a great taste when finished as well cook nice and evenly as well
Becca W.
Used these to make homemade macaroni and cheese and it tasted delicious- a good gf alternative
Susan G.
Santa Ana, CA
My daughter has gluten allergies and these pastas are the best for her and the entire family!
Emma H.
Such amazing Pasta!! I make this all the time with my mother and my family loves it!! Try this pasta with chicken and a creamy cheese sauce!
Andreia F.
Sales
Muito bom eu suspeito de falar, porque eu amo noodles principalmente desta marca!
Eu aconselho a todos a usar e saborear com este prazer!
Peterson R.
Very good I suspect to speak, because I love noodles mainly of this brand!
I advise everyone to use and savor with this delight!