BY DELALLO

In two varieties for the gluten-free consumer - Corn & Rice and Whole Grain Brown Rice - DeLallo Gluten-Free Pasta boasts a desirable al dente texture and flavorful bite. Like all of our pasta our gluten-free varieties are made in Italy with only the finest raw ingredients. Our mollino and pastificio mill and pasta maker) are located in one gluten-free facility with no risk of cross-contamination. Crafted with generations of experience and the artisanal methods of Italys fine pasta-making tradition DeLallo created a gluten-free pasta so good the whole family will indulge. see more...

MaryJane M.
Gardnerville
I love these kind of shells and the have a great taste when finished as well cook nice and evenly as well
FRANIBE R.
Baltimore, MD

If you are in a hurry and need to sort out the lunch soon it is a good choice when it comes to eating with a good red sauce and meat
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
Nice pasta Doesnt taste like dried pasta very fresh, can get a little pricey. I love noodles mainly of this brand!
I advise everyone to use and savor with this delight!
Becca W.
Used these to make homemade macaroni and cheese and it tasted delicious- a good gf alternative
Hannah H.
These pasta shells are SO good! There's just something about the texture that makes this brand so much better than other pasta shells. Maybe it's the fact that it is gluten free? Who knows. But I will definitely continue to buy this for my family.
Doesnt taste like dried pasta very fresh, can get a little pricey...can eat it plain or can be mixed with a variations of sauces and add ins. Can be bought just about any where, very convenient for that fresh pasta taste...
Emma H.
Such amazing Pasta!! I make this all the time with my mother and my family loves it!! Try this pasta with chicken and a creamy cheese sauce!
Peterson R.
Very good I suspect to speak, because I love noodles mainly of this brand!
I advise everyone to use and savor with this delight!
Andreia F.
Sales
Muito bom eu suspeito de falar, porque eu amo noodles principalmente desta marca!
Eu aconselho a todos a usar e saborear com este prazer!