BY DELALLO

In two varieties for the gluten-free consumer - Corn & Rice and Whole Grain Brown Rice - DeLallo Gluten-Free Pasta boasts a desirable al dente texture and flavorful bite. Like all of our pasta our gluten-free varieties are made in Italy with only the finest raw ingredients. Our mollino and pastificio mill and pasta maker) are located in one gluten-free facility with no risk of cross-contamination. Crafted with generations of experience and the artisanal methods of Italys fine pasta-making tradition DeLallo created a gluten-free pasta so good the whole family will indulge. see more...

Hannah H.
These pasta shells are SO good! There's just something about the texture that makes this brand so much better than other pasta shells. Maybe it's the fact that it is gluten free? Who knows. But I will definitely continue to buy this for my family.
Sarah B.
You'd never guess these shells were gluten free. Mac n cheese is a staple in our household and I can now make it at home for everyone without worrying about gluten sensitivities.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Delallo makes a great gluten free pasta. You can't tell that doesn't have gluten in it. It's not the cheapest brand out there but it's a good quality Italian brand.
Malea D.
Mcallen, TX
Nice pasta Doesnt taste like dried pasta very fresh, can get a little pricey. I love noodles mainly of this brand!
I advise everyone to use and savor with this delight!
Sophia S.
30 West 60th Street
I don't usually like gluten free pasta as it tastes weird and different but this one is actually tasty. It is great in vodka sauce and is at a very affordable and reasonable cost. I totally recommend it
Farrah D.
Apple valley, CA
Mmmm these are the best when your making hearty goulash!! Very delicious a lot of flavor adorbs into these noodles. They're kind of high-priced to some people but they can also be about average price that you're going to pay for the amount. I love pastas my fiance came from a Italian family and we'd a lot of the Italian food!
Jade K.
Some of the cheaper rice pastas do not hold up well to cooking, resulting in a tasteless mush. This pasta holds form and has a pasta like taste and texture. I have used it in various recipes and it works great, just replace your regular pasta with this one for a gluten free dish!
Doesnt taste like dried pasta very fresh, can get a little pricey...can eat it plain or can be mixed with a variations of sauces and add ins. Can be bought just about any where, very convenient for that fresh pasta taste...
FRANIBE R.
Baltimore, MD

If you are in a hurry and need to sort out the lunch soon it is a good choice when it comes to eating with a good red sauce and meat
Chelsea G.
Louisa, KY
Love making mac n cheese with this pasta! It cooks up quickly and has a great taste, easily to add may things for a quick meal!