DeLallo Fusilli Gluten Free Pasta, 12 oz, (Pack of 12)

by Delallo

DeLallo Fusilli Gluten Free Pasta: Made with whole grain rice Wheat free Gluten free All natural Non-GMO Cook 6 minutes Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DeLallo Fusilli Gluten Free Pasta, 12 oz, (Pack of 12)!
Biloxi, MS
I have recently been removing gluten from my diet due to allergies and find this pasta to be very good. My husband had no idea it was gluten free! It has a slightly different texture, but I think is is a great substitute and so much better than whole wheat pasta.
Munroe Falls, OH
My father recently went on a gluten free diet. It made cooking dinner very difficult as gluten seems to be everywhere! I was worried this would taste funny, but it tastes just like traditional pasta. I could not be more satisfied.
We make chicken salad or just pasta salad and we always use these their great or sometimes for our spaghetti instead of noodles we use these the kids love them and so does the rest of the family
Broken Arrow, OK
Gluten free pasta is much more healthier minded. I bpught this at walmart and it was a tad bit expensive. It is very healthy though. I would reccomoend for pasta nights it isba good value.
Colorado Spgs, CO
We aren't gluten intolerant in my house but I try and get this when I can. Pasta used to be a staple but now that we're trying to eat better, I get this on occasion.
Atlanta, GA
DeLallo is my favorite brand of GF pasta. I honestly cannot tell the difference between the two! It has a great taste and an amazing texture!
Lexington, KY
Love this pasta has great different shapes taste great. Continue to buy this over and over never taste too sticky easy to cook
I babysat kids who were gluten free and I used this pasta. I ate it with them and thought it would be gross but it was great.
Perrysburg, OH
For the gluten free members of my family this pasta is great. It always turns out great with whatever sauce I put on it.
Morganton, NC
This pasta is great for anyone who is gluten free and can't eat gluten..very GREAT tasting and yummy..love them

Looking for your answer?