BY DELALLO

Wheat-Free Pasta Rich with Italian TraditionMade deep in the heart of Puglia, this gluten-free pasta begins as a delicate blend of corn and rice expertly milled to create flavorful authentic pasta with the perfect al dente bite. The facility is both a molino and pastificio (mill and pasta factory) dedicated solely to wheat-free products with no risk of cross contamination. DeLallo sources only the highest quality of raw ingredients from Northern Italy for 100% Italian pasta-rich with tradition and generations of pasta-making experience. The signature robust flavor and firm texture make DeLallo the ultimate gluten-free substitute for traditional wheat pasta. Enjoy! FusilliMade free of wheat, this Gluten-Free Fusilli is ready to bring a little fun to your kitchen creations. These springs are perfect for capturing both light & hearty sauces in their tight curves. see more...

Katie B.
Great gluten free product. It isn't uncommon for gluten free pasta to stick to itself and make it near impossible to eat. That isn't the case with this pasta, and it doesn't taste weird, like many other gluten free brands. The only tough thing with this brand is they are slightly more expensive so we often have to wait until it's on sale.
Belen V.
Austell, GA
Really good and best of all its gluten free which makes it even better and worth it. Now a days many products have contained many gmo and knowing thats its free it makes it beneficial for me to buy it. I would totally recommend it for you and your family.
Jennifer C.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I love this especially because it's a gluten-free I am allergic to gluten so when I saw this hit the market I literally have to get like 15 of them because I always love it but I'm allergic to it because he has gluten in it I know it does it I'm so happy
Randi H.
I really liked this when I used it in spaghetti and my family also liked it too. They didn't even realize they were eating anything different than the regular noodles
Kristen D.
Old Bridge, NJ
Great tasting pasta with a great texture. Price point is reasonable too. Sometimes products can be difficult to find due to limited availability in stores.
Kym M.
I pretty much all kinds and forms of pasta...I eat a lot of pasta and enjoy all different kinds..you can change it up with pretty much any noodles
Karissa C.
Muskegon, MI
This is great for a healthy choice and has great flavor for being a healthier choice and great taste
Shannon C.
Chambersburg, PA
We enjoy trying new pasta and this gave our regular go to meal a new taste. My kids ate it too!!
Kaitlyn P.
Lockport, NY
This tastes absolutely fantastic and I love it so very much and would always share with friends
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Great noodles to use for spaghetti or lasagna. They are my favorite noodles to use in both.