DeLallo Fusilli, 16 oz, (Pack of 16)

by Delallo

DeLallo Fusilli: USDA organic Whole grain Good source of fiber Good source of protein Low cholesterol Low fat Low saturated fat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DeLallo Fusilli, 16 oz, (Pack of 16)!
Dayton, OH
Great, authentic italian pasta. Never sticky or pasty, even if I accidentally overcook. We buy it at Kroger, which is so easy. It is our go-to pasta. It costs a bit more than other varieties, but is so worth it. Would recommend this without hesitation.
DeLallo Fusilli is so delicious. I normally don't enjoy whole-wheat pasta because it can have an odd, almost gritty texture. DeLallo is the exception to that for sure. It's always of the highest quality, and I love that!
St Petersburg, FL
I used DeLallo's Fusilli pasta to make creamy pesto pasta several weeks ago and was extremely pleased with the results! The pasta was the perfect texture and cooked perfectly with no issues.
I bought this pasta because it was imported and on sale, but I wasn't particularly impressed with the quality. It began breaking up while boiling even though the pasta wasn't yet al dente, and, as someone who has a lot of experience with pasta, that is a mark of poor quality.
San Clemente, CA
Oh my goodness, these noodles are so good. I used to think there wasn't a difference in noodle brands until I bought these. They aren't sticky, cook quickly and taste amazing!
LAWRENCEBURG, KY
Delallo is one of the only brands that I can consistently find the fusilli shape in locally! I love the brand so happy to spend a little extra on it.
Pittsburgh, PA
My family always use delalo pasta, it taste great, and have different variety such as gluten free, whole grain wheat that is good for your body
Hunker, PA
DeLallo pasta is always a go to for my family! They always have the best quality! The Fusilli kind is one of our personal favorites!
Richmond, MI
My favorite dry pasta! Cooks perfectly to use in different dishes and can be cooked in different ways (boiled, baked, crock pot).
Can't go wrong with pasta. I could eat everyday if I could. My son also loves pasta just simple with butter. Perfect

Looking for your answer?