BY DELALLO

DeLallo Farfalle: USDA organic Whole grain Good source of fiber Good source of protein Low cholesterol Low fat Low saturated fat see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa C.
Athens, GA
I am a sucker for farfalle - it's my absolute favorite type of pasta - and whole wheat pastas, but it' so hard to find whole wheat farfalle. This pasta delivers both of my pasta preferences wonderfully. It cooks up beautifully - none of those hard centers some farfalle fall prey to - and, being whole wheat, gets a bit of a healthy boost.
Ashley W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good pasta, the packaging is adorable, however you definitely have to use the whole bag or have alternate storage because i don't trust the bag after opening. (and i usually rip it by accident)
Kaloni E.
Hector, MN
The BEST whole wheat pasta on the market in my opinion. It's light and tastes the most like "normal" pasta of all the whole wheat pastas I have tried. I the the process they use to grind the wheat and where the wheat is grown make the biggest difference! The wheat is grown in Italy and then ground using special metal plates. Amazing pasta at an amazing price!
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This pasta is the best! I think one of the reasons for this is because this pasta is so authentic! I love that the farfalle pasta is so much fun and looks like bow ties and its taste is great!
Laura T.
Richmond, VA
Very yummy pasta! Love farfalles shape, like little bow ties! A little pricey for pasta considering the store brand is usually less than a dollar but it's worth the price!
Renee S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love deLallo pastas because they are bronze die cut (rough) so they hold more pasta sauce and just have a better overall texture! Oh, and the taste is good too!
Jessie S.
Spotswood, NJ
I had a hard time switching from regular pasta to whole wheat, but Delallo whole wheat pasta is aqesome. I cook it about a minute longer than suggested.
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
I don't think I cooked these long enough but I followed the instructions to the letter and they were hard in the center and stuck to my teeth
Allison D.
This is great pasta. I have used to make pasta salads and also in hot pasta dishes. This brand tastes relatively fresher than other brands.
Selena M.
Pomona, CA
This pasta always taste good, cooks perfectly and even my 3 years loves it and he doesnt like much things to eat he is very picky.