Delallo Capellini Pasta, 16 oz (Pack of 16) uploaded by Moulay hicham I.

BY DELALLO

Delallo Capellini Pasta: USDA organic Made with bronze plates Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Mary C.
Mary C.
We use plenty of pasta in our house. I Love this brand because it makes your dish taste that much better. This pasta is a very high quality, it holds up well to just oil and parmesan or light red sauces. We enjoy Delallo pastas for our big family dinners! Also this pasta is widely available in most stores and the brand has many varieties!
jen t.
jen t.
Cleveland , OH
This pasta was pretty good flavor wise, but gummed up when I put it in the fridge for leftovers
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
This is the only pasta that I can eat with olive oil and salt and pepper with a shaving of parmigiana cheese, because the flavor of the pasta is so delicious. Other pasta brands I've used needed to be soaked in sauce and could not stand on there own for flavor.
Amy M.
Amy M.
San Juan, TX
These are delicious. The pasta is flavorful with just butter and parm. Sometimes pasta tastes plain but this one has a wonderful flavor that you don't want to cover up wth a heavy sauce. I really enjoy the pasta by Delallo.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Royal Oak, MI
If you love pasta, you need to try Delallo! Capellini is a very thin pasta, which I love, because Angel Hair is my favorite. Love the taste and wholesome flavor Delallo has!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
I love Delallo because they have the authentic taste and shaped pastas that I used to enjoy so much when I lived in Italy. They really compliment any Italian dish quite well, highly recommend.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Lansing, MI
My boyfriend and I absolutely love Delallo products, and their pasta is no exception! It is a high quality product that doesn't require me to break the bank. A clear winner!
tanya z.
tanya z.
Really delicious pasta and takes really little time to cook and less fat than most pastas so good you can eat it plain
Alissa K.
Alissa K.
Wilson, NC
Delallo pasta is a wonderful pasta. it takes a while to cook, but it comes out nicely al dente. it's a little expensive so I'm only rating it 4 stars.
jenniffer s.
jenniffer s.
Springboro, OH
Great pasta for a light sauce. Directions on cooking are accurate and cooks up thick with just a bit of a chew to it.