BY DELALLO

Delallo® Quartered & Marinated Artichoke Hearts. see more...

Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
Has there ever been a more perfect thing ...I think not. My guilty pleasure is buying these and eating them right outta the jar! Savory and a bit tart they are perfect in pasta dishes, salads, or on their own. I'm drooling just looking at the picture !!
Mkenna C.
I love artichoke. I like the marinated ones better than plain canned ones. Good brand and very versatile. Good product, I recommend it.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I decided to try them and ewwee they are gross then I was like we'll let me try them cooked in with something..and still I say NO!