BY DELALLO

Delallo® 100% Organic 100% Whole Wheat Rigatoni Pasta.
Since 1950.
No. 21.
Cook 12 min.
Made with bronze plates.
100% whole grain.
20g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
USDA organic. see more...

Meral H.
Dalton, GA
I like this pasta because it is an affordable whole wheat pasta. It takes great and comes out as a perfect al dente pasta when cooked according to package directions. I used this to make a chicken a la vodka pasta and it soaked up the sauce beautifully!
Claire N.
Festus, MO
yes pacifist delicious for being organic because it can be very hard to find passes it taste good while still being healthy for you. I would recommend this faster to anyone who lives a healthy lifestyle and still enjoys Italian food
Jesi A.
Oklahoma City, OK
My kids and I love these noodles. These noodles have a good texture and hold sauce amazingly well. Even my pickiest eater will eat these whole wheat noodles. Some of the other brands we've tried she wouldn't touch.
Alexandria L.
Phoenix, AZ
I originally got this for my son who is a picky eater. (What toddler isnt?) Anyways, it was a hit. Believe it or not he is picky with pasta and I think he really enjoyed the noodle shape.
Jennifer F.
I my opinion you can never go wrong with Delallo anything! There pasta is the best on the market. I always buy the whole wheat option when it's available. The proof is in the taste. Try it and I promise you'll be hooked.
Jessica N.
White Oak, PA
I absolutely love all of the Delallo brand pastas! I've been to their store before and they also have amazing cheeses and freshly baked bread.
Mary C.
Whitefish, MT
This has a great flavor for being whole wheat. I love that it is organic and finding it to be whole wheat as well is a huge plus.
Jillian L.
Plantation, FL
Absolutely my favorite pasta! Added bonus that it's whole wheat. I eat pasta weakly and this has to be a staple in my kitchen.
Melissa R.
Minneapolis, MN
This is the best dried pasta on the market. I tried it after Gina from Skinnytaste raved about it, and oh my god. SO GOOD.
Holly T.
Littleton, CO
I love Delallo! All of their pastas are amazing! We love the tortellini as well I highly recommend any of their products.
Thalia T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Would like to know if these are good