Delallo 100% Organic Whole Wheat Pasta Linguine

by Delallo

Delallo® 100% Organic 100% Whole Wheat Linguine Pasta.
Since 1950.
No. 6.
Cook 8 min.
Made with bronze plates.
100% whole grain.
20g or more per serving.
wholegrainscouncile.org.
Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily.
USDA organic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Delallo 100% Organic Whole Wheat Pasta Linguine!
Syracuse
The wheat linguine is perfect for someone trying to keep a watch on the carb intake. When I tried the organic while wheat pasta linguine I knew right then that's what I would be buying from now on !! It's all organic and so much healthier for you than the regular pasta .
Morristown, TN
I really enjoyed these but to be honest they didn't taste much different than a regular noodle. For taste I would just buy an offbrand. I would only buy these again if my diet restricted me to these
Maysville, NC
I've been trying to stay with organic food for my family, and everyone seems to like this pasta, it was nice to have a healthier option, but not a big change in taste.
Cleveland, OH
If you're trying to watch your weight or just be more conscious of what you're eating, this is the perfect dinner! It's cheap and it is delicious
LOS ANGELES, CA
A great, reliable brand with healthy products. I've enjoyed their pasta for a while now and love that I can get it at most grocery stores.
So hard to find a good whole wheat pasta. Delallo makes my favorite. Cooks perfectly if you follow the directions on the box.
Philadelphia , PA
I get this pasta because it's healthy and has a great taste. I sometimes just make it and put butter and garlic salt on it
Sinking Spg, PA
Delallo pasta is a little more expensive, but it's worth it. It tastes homemade and takes a quick meal to a new level.
Kinsale, VA
It may be hard to find, but it's worth it. The pasta texture is close to homemade and the taste is amazingly delicious.
Riverview, FL
The perfect whole wheat pasta that is delicious, tender, and satisfying without being heavy in carbohydrates.

Looking for your answer?