Delacre Tea Time Exquisite European Biscuit Assortment Tin Box Net Weight 35.3 OZ (1 kg)

BY DELACRE TEA TIME EXQUISITE EUROPEAN BISCUIT

Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
I love cookies with my coffee and hot tea! They just go together for me! These fell short of greatness for me. I bought once and don't think I will ever buy again. They were dry, bland and for an assortment they all tasted the same. Cheap artificial chocolate flavor!
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..