Delacre Prestige Elegant Gourmet Belgian Cookie and Biscuit Assortment 45.9 O...

BY DELACRE

Mary L.
These cookies are a delight and the packaging is great to give away you do not have to invest the gift wrappers because the packaging is very nice I really like everything they are divine
Jaclyn D.
dover, DE
These really are a great cookie collection. It includes something for everyone. The only down side is that it is hard to find them at times. Great holiday gift.
Krystal B.
Social Circle, GA
This is one of my FAVORITE cookie collections!! I love the assortment of cookies and biscuits!! I always look for this tin around the holidays! Best.Present.Ever!!
Marion C.
I love those cookies great selection.i like to have them at home when friends come to visit . luckly i can buy them at aldi's all year around
Fallon B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These Are Very GOOD! They Are Great For Holiday Gifts & They Have Assorted Flavored Cookies Which Can Become a Great Holiday Treat!
Anna H.
1,365 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Chocolaty and crunchy two of my favorite combinations! I love these and I cant stop at eating two I eat four! So GOOD!
LEAR30260 maria q.

¡Ésta es una de mis colecciones FAVORITAS de la galleta !! Me encanta el surtido de galletas y galletas! Siempre busco esta lata alrededor de las vacaciones! Mejor.Present.Ever !!
Donna b.
Lilburn, GA
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! My mother and I love them! They are great to eat with coffee/ or tea! Perfect!
Candice K.
Twin lake , Michigan
Wrote a review. Kinda hard to find in the store in my area. but amaz ball cookies. These are great for the holiday season